As Promised by HopeGirl, get the open sourced documents for a quantum energy generator. This has been made possible by the people and for the people. It is freely given to the world.
Quoted from the page above:
An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power to operate.
A conventional generator needs 15KW to produce 10KW of power.
To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry.
130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that only needs 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power. His patents are now in the public domain.
The Fix the World Organization has reproduced Teslas design with a few modern twists to generate the same results. Our Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) provides 10KW of power output for less than 1KW input, which it supplies to itself.
We have freely given this technology to the people of the world. We’ve open sourced a full set of instructions, user manual, schematics and parts list for any engineer to follow and reproduce the same results.
Go ahead, download and start building these to free the world!
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Nikola Tesla designs. My favorite site on this is Hope Girl's blog hopegirl2012.wordpress.com but follow the links below to see this is real and not BS.
- Searl Effect Generator (SEG) - http://www.venusproject.org/new-energy/seg-magnetic-levitation-electricity-generator.html
- Fix the World Organization Power Generator - http://www.venusproject.org/new-energy/fix-the-world-organization-power-generator.html
- Fix the World Project http://fixtheworldproject.net/
- Quantum Energy Generator crowd fund - http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/home-quantum-energy-generator/
- GoFundme QEC Project - http://www.gofundme.com/HopeGirlFixtheworldQEG
- HopeGirl (the girl behind the project) - https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/
- Some QEG Video's
Will update with more links found. Please comment with any other info relating to these projects or similar.